- + Weight – 8.2 kg (no gripper)
- + Payload (Mid-Range continuous) – 4 kg (no gripper)
- + Materials Links - Carbon fiber
- + Actuators – Aluminum
- + Maximum reach - 902 cm
- + Joint range after start-up (software limitation) - Infinite1
- + Maximum linear arm speed - Low-level: 40 cm/s (recommended) High-level: 30 cm/s
- + Power supply voltage - 18 to 30 VDC, 24 VDC nominal
- + Peak power - 155W
- + Average power Operating mode - 36 W
- + Average power Standby mode - 25 W
- + Communication protocol - RS-4853
- + Water resistance - Base / controller: IP33
- + Operating temperature - -30 °C to 35 °C
Extremely versatile and portable, the KINOVAⓇGen3 Ultra lightweight robot is pathbreaking, built from the ground up to meet the evolving needs of academic and industry research teams.
For starters, your robot can be used between multiple applications, projects and environments, offering you the most value. It also has exciting, unique features like embedded 2D/3D vision and a Quick Connect controller. What’s more, it’s enabled by our new pathbreaking software framework and application development platform, KINOVAⓇ KORTEXTM.